Scalp Micropigmentation is a new technique that combines art and dedication of simulating hair follicles through micropigmentation.
According to statistics:
- 4 in 7 chance in men getting the baldness gene
- 1 in 4 men start losing hair by the time he reaches the age of 30 years old
- 1 in 2 men start losing hair by the time he reaches the age of 50 years old
- 2 in 3 men start losing hair by the time he reaches the age of 60 years old
- 1 in 4 women suffer from lost and thinning hair
- The reasons for hair loss in women are the following:
- poor nutrition
With more than 25% of the population suffering this problem, Scalp Micropigmentation offers an aesthetic solution.
Scalp micropigmentation is good for:
- Alopecia patients
- Cover scars
- Men or Women with hair loss